The following people need innovative marketing ideas:
E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. [except for babies and children (except for children aspiring to model or act)] 🙂
Huh?? What nonsense!
Why would, say, a housewife need innovative marketing ideas? Or for that matter, a soldier?
Allow me to explain. Starting from the start, marketing ideas are ideas related to any aspect of marketing- advertising, PR, sales promotion, brand activation, word-of-mouth, packaging, branding, channel, etc.
Now, what are innovative marketing ideas?
Innovative marketing ideas are those ideas that enable your marketing efforts
- To stand out,
- Be attractive,
- Be memorable and
- Get you atleast a ‘Hello’
Now circling back to our dear housewife- doesn’t she need some innovative ideas to help her ‘sell’ veggies and fruits to her little ones? Doesn’t she need interesting ideas to enhance her ‘word-of-mouth publicity’ to attract maids and cooks and other domestic help?
Lets talk about our brave soldier- doesn’t he need innovative marketing ideas to convince his countrymen to join the army? Innovative PR ideas to show his worth to his superiors?
Convinced yet? No? Lets continue.
Everyone needs innovative marketing ideas
The two examples above were extreme examples but from business point of view, all the people mentioned below need unusual, sticky, creative marketing ideas (in no particular order)
- Ad agencies– They need ideas to create unusual campaigns for existing clients and to attract new clients
- Media agencies- They need creative media innovations
- PR agencies- They need ideas to create newsworthy stories for their clients
- Event planners- They need super entertaining and engaging event ideas and within event, event entertainment ideas
- Entrepreneurs- They need effective ideas to increase sales, attract new customers
- Small businesses/ SMEs- They need sticky marketing ideas to help them transform into a big business
- B2B and B2C companies- They need memorable marketing ideas to create strong attractive brands
- Digital marketing agencies- They need latest, breakthrough ideas for social media engagement and SEO and content marketing
- Consultancies- They need innovative marketing ideas to present an all round solution to the client’s problems
- Actors/ Models/ Celebrities– They need creative PR ideas to stay top of mind
- Freelancers- They need practical, doable marketing ideas to help garner new projects and clients
- Job Seekers- They need strong ideas to stand out from the pool of other candidates/ applicants
- Big Brands- They need ideas that will keep them forever young and gain a cult following
The list could go on and on and on because really, everyone needs to do some form and some amount of marketing to get more sales or gain trust or be memorable or entertaining and engaging.
Are you on the list?
If you, dear reader, find yourself belonging to the list mentioned above, think about it. Is there anything you can do differently that will get others to notice you positively, find you intriguing enough to start with a “Hello, tell me more about you”?
If your answer is a yes and you are energised to start doing clutter breaking marketing, then as a first step in that direction- Write To Me!!! firstname.lastname@example.org and let me work my magic for you and your brand…
So long, amigos…